2014 NITL Conference & TransComp Exhibition
The National Industrial Transportation League is hosting the 2014 NITL Conference & TransComp Exhibition in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The Conference & TransComp Exhibition will run from November 14th to November 19th.
We are counting down to the start of NIT League’s 2014 conference and TransComp Exhibition in Fort Lauderdale, but we may be missing one key ingredient: YOU!
If you have not yet made your plans to attend, you still have time to sign up for the absolute best transportation conference being offered this year but the clock is ticking. Did you read this week about XPO Logistics’ explosive revenue growth in the third quarter? Our keynoter is their Chairman and CEO Brad Jacobs; he’ll explain his strategy to redraw the full service transportation map and what it means for you. Want more? We’ve got more…a LOT more. In fact, we have a “who’s who” of transportation industry experts primed and ready to explain the market shaping factors that will impact you and your business. Here is just a sample:
- John Nardi, President, New York Shipping Association
- John Larkin, Managing Director of Research, Stifel, Nicolaus
- Ken Hoexster, Senior Air Freight, Surface, and Marine Transportation Analyst, Bank of America/Merrill Lynch
- Bill Strauss, Senior Economist, Chicago Federal Reserve Bank
- Tony Hatch, Rail Industry Analyst
- John Sowell, Managing Director, FedEx
Your time is valuable, and this conference is an investment that will reward you many times over as you network with industry leaders and hear what the smartest analysts have to say about the months just ahead.
We look forward to seeing you in Fort Lauderdale!