Sleek, sophisticated and fully featured, the SHARKK Smartphone offers an economic alternative to the pricy brand-name models without sacrificing too much of the superior performance and multi-media capabilities for which the modern smartphone is known.
Available in multiple colors and featuring an advanced Android OS, this smartphone is the perfect option for those of you looking for top quality, style and functionality without breaking the bank.
Notable SHARKK Smartphone Features:
Operating System: Android 4.4 “KitKat” OS
Processor: Quad Core
Speed: 1.3 ghz
Dimensions: 144 x 73 x 10.3 mm
SIM: Dual SIM
Display Size: 5.0″
Resolution: 540 x 980
Camera: 5 Megapixels
Earphone: 3.5mm with mic
GSM: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
4G HSDPA+: 850/1900
CPU: MT 6582
The SHARKK Lifestyle Brand is pleased to be able to offer a wide range of consumer accessories across many different product categories. Keyboards, Tablet and Phone Cases, Speakers and Wallets are but a few of the items that make up our extensive online catalog. Here at SHARKK, the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers are the two greatest passions of our enterprise, as we endeavor to bring you top quality items at competitive prices.
SHARKK Smartphone Pros
1. Nice sized phone (roughly 3″x6″)
2. Android OS
3. Very intuitive features (at least for me)
4. Comes with a lot of Apps already on phone
5. Love the main screen widget “Power Control” with WLan/WHT (bluetooth)/GPS/Sync/Light and an Off button to turn all those functions off to save on battery if not needed.
6. I bought a 32GB MicroSDHC card and loaded it almost full of MP3’s and also placed in phone – no problems playing music from it!!
7. Synced up with my vehicles UConnect with no problem – and each time I get in the vehicle it asks if I want to connect – I really like that as my old phone automatically did it and sometimes I didn’t want to have the phone connected.
8. Synced to an inexpensive blue tooth external speaker that works good with the product
9. Battery life so far is about what I would expect from a Smartphone. I charged it again on day 3 of having it – with moderate to heavy texting use (depends on the person – I had outgoing texts of roughly 50+ and incoming around 250+) played a bit with a game that I downloaded, loading contacts and of course just messing around with the phone to see what it would do.
10. Comes with screen protector, clear case, usb charging cord, usb wall charger (this item will be listed under cons), earphones and battery.
11. Browsers seem to connect quickly and with no problem – I used my WiFi at home to try out these products.
12. Comes with an FM radio – the earphones are the antenna so you will need to use them in conjunction with the radio option.
SHARKK Smartphone Cons
1. USB Wall charger is cheap. It is already coming apart – but most people have a good USB wall charger and can use it instead. So… a con, but not a big one.
2. Earphones supplied work – but I doubt they will last long. Nice touch adding them to the phone and it was appreciated – but just to make you aware they are inexpensive also.
3. User’s Manual is practically useless – just as an example it states to only use compatible memory cards with this device – Incompatible cards may damage the card and/or device… but it doesn’t say what cards are compatible or not compatible.
4. Never could get the phone and my computer to work together to load music that way – will continue to check into this – may be operator error! But loading the music directly onto the memory card then putting it in the phone worked like a dream.
This phone has the same majority of items available as most Smart phones, Alarm, blue tooth, date, calendar, 5.0 camera, calculator, sound recorder, video player, browsers, GPS, etc…. All in all I consider this phone a very nice phone for a lot nicer price tag. If you want all the ‘bells and whistles’ of a Samsung Galaxy… you need to buy the Galaxy. If you’re willing to save yourself quite a few bucks and don’t mind some of the quirks of a lot less expensive phone and no additional contract time with your carrier – you really can’t go wrong.